The health and safety of our employees and the agents and clients we serve are always our top priorities. We would like to inform you of our plans for addressing the coronavirus situation and let you know that we’re available and ready to continue serving you.
- Based on the latest health and safety recommendations, we are enacting new social distancing policies across our offices. We have directed most employees to work from home beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, through at least the end of the month..
- Our Tech & Data team is expanding support for remote work and virtual meetings, to ensure that the agents and clients we serve do not experience disruption.
- We are limiting visitors to our offices, encouraging virtual meetings when possible, and limiting the size of in-person meetings.
- We have limited employee travel. All large events within our company and industry have either been moved to virtual or cancelled through March.
- We have expanded cleaning and sanitization efforts in our offices to ensure a safe work environment.
- We recommend limiting the number of people who attend closings to only those required to sign documents.
- Where available, we are working with lenders to provide electronic options to facilitate the closing process.
We will continue to monitor the spread of coronavirus and follow the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other government entities; we will keep you informed. We appreciate your trust and will do everything we can to support you during this challenging time. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.